This is to inform all candidates that WAEC GCE registration for the 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for the second series has started.
The examination will be conducted at a period to be announced later. Thirty-Six subjects will be available for the examination. Candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates are also advised to check the website after their registration has been done to know the latest update.
When is the WAEC GCE 2021 registration starting?
The registration period for the WAEC GCE 2021 is from Monday, 23rd August 2021 to Thursday, 30th September 2021.
READ ALSO: Can WAEC Gce be used to gain admission?
How to apply for WAEC GCE 2021 exam
In total, you are to pay 18, 500 Naira.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent, and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00), only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
You may also like:
- 2021 Waec GCE (2nd series) registration deadline extended
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- 2022 Neco Registration Extended
- How to Buy 2022 WAEC GCE Registration PIN
- How to check 2022 WAEC results
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post UTME / DE Form – How To Apply
- 2021 WAEC results released – How to check
- 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out Now
- Can WAEC Gce be used to gain admission?
- Can someone write WAEC for me?
- Ilaro Poly Post-UTME Screening Registration For 2021/2022
- NECO GCE Result 2020 is Out – Check Here
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- How to Buy JAMB E-PIN for 2021 Registration (UTME and Direct Entry)
- JAMB: Why NIN Is Compulsory for 2021 Registration
- Does WAEC Repeat Past Questions?
- JAMB 2022 UTME results released
- Can WAEC results be sold or bought?
- Can I use my Parent’s NIN for WAEC/JAMB registration?
- How Much Is JAMB Form for 2021/2022? See Jamb form 2021 Price