JAMB Mock Exam is organized usually every year and here is all you need to know about it:
Importance of JAMB mock exam
- It helps to give candidates the feeling of what the JAMB UTME is like.
- It helps to show candidates the way JAMB sets questions.
- Helps candidates to know if he or she is weak or strong in their subjects.
- Helps candidates understand the CBT exam environment while using a computer to write the test.
What to know about the mock exam
- JAMB Mock Exam is NOT COMPULSORY.
- Performing better in the JAMB mock doesn’t guarantee a higher mark in the main UTME. For example in the mock exam, you may score 321 and in the real exam end up scoring 267.
- The mock exam is just a way to get candidates prepared for the real exam.
- The reason for the mock exam is to give you an idea of what the JAMB CBT EXAM feels like.
- The mock exam is not NEEDED TO WRITE THE MAIN EXAM.
- JAMB mock exam results are never added to the result of the JAMB exam.
- If you chose to write the mock exam and later changed your mind, there is no problem.
- The questions that will come out during the Mock exam are not necessarily the questions that will come out during the main exam.
- The mock exam is expected to start at 7:00 am at the various Jamb exam centers (different sessions/times).
- There will be no makeup test if you miss the JAMB mock exam as it’s just a sample test.
- For the mock examination, candidates’ venue will be within the state they registered for their UTME.
- You are to go to your mock exam center with a copy of your mock examination slip or printout.
- You are not allowed to bring bags, phones, calculators, or other electronic devices to the mock exam center.
- The mock examination costs ₦1000 due to an increase in the cost of diesel, you are to pay the money at your CBT exam center or you won’t be allowed to write the mock exam.
- Failing the mock exam should not make you SAD. Instead, it means you need to quickly practice and prepare more before the real exam starts.
SEE ALSO: THIS APP HELPS YOU TO PASS YOUR NECO EXAMS
Is the mock score added to my main JAMB UTME score?
Well NO! This score isn’t added to your real exams and it doesn’t affect anything.
If you are already familiar with the CBT exam environment, you may not need the preparatory test.
Do I print another mock exam slip if the date was changed/shifted?
Yes, you should. Kindly go and reprint your exam slip once reprinting has been announced
You may also like:
- JAMB 2022 UTME mock exam slip printing started
- How To Print 2022 JAMB UTME Exam Slip
- Jamb 2022 Mock exam results out – How to check
- Can someone write WAEC for me?
- Can WAEC Gce be used to gain admission?
- Can I Write Post Utme For Two Universities?
- Difference Between Undergraduate and Fresher Students
- Post Utme Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 10 Tips
- JAMB: Why NIN Is Compulsory for 2021 Registration
- Can I use my Parent’s NIN for WAEC/JAMB registration?
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 1
- List Of Engineering Courses In Nigeria
- JAMB 2022/2023 Change Of Institution Out
- Does WAEC Repeat Past Questions?
- Can I Combine SSCE Results like Waec, Neco, Gce, and Nabteb?
- Best schools to study Engineering in Nigeria
- All Social Science Courses In Nigerian Universities
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 7
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 6
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 8