Here is the summary of “The Life Changer” chapter 1.
The Life Changer Novel was written by Khadija Abubakar Jalli. Khadija holds a B.Sc (Ed) in Mathematics degree. She is an entrepreneur and CEO of She’s Boutique Afrique. Khadija Abubakar Jalli is married with children.
Summary of the Life Changer – Chapter 1
In this chapter, Bint tells a story of her encounter with her Social studies teacher, Mallam Salihu, who was known to act as though he knew a bit more about every subject as he will often ask questions outside the subject of discussion.
CHECK THIS OUT: EXAMINA HELPS YOU TO PASS YOUR JAMB EXAM
Bint narrates how she genuinely handled a similar occurrence leaving the teacher dumbfounded with the cheering and laughter of other pupils.
Ummi was proud of her daughters, especially Bint’s intelligent approach to issues. Ummi joins in the discussion right before Omar joyfully announces his admission to study law at Ahmadu Bello University.
As the family gathers to celebrate Omar’s success, Omar boasts of his achievement and takes pride in overcoming examination challenges and several other entry procedures while seeking admission.
Ummi noticed her son’s naivety and tries to enlighten him about the life-changing capability of university admission. Ummi tells her children how her admission changed her.
All The Life Changer Chapters:
You can read the full summary of The Life Changer written by Khadija Abubakar Jalli below:
- Chapter 1 Summary
- Chapter 2 Summary
- Chapter 3 Summary
- Chapter 4 Summary
- Chapter 5 Summary
- Chapter 6 Summary
- Chapter 7 Summary
- Chapter 8 Summary
- Chapter 9 Summary
Don’t forget to share with your friends, remember that sharing is caring!
You may also like:
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 2
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 6
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 9
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 5
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 7
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 3
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 8
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 4
- How To Print 2022 JAMB UTME Exam Slip
- Does WAEC Repeat Past Questions?
- Difference Between Undergraduate and Fresher Students
- Can I Combine SSCE Results like Waec, Neco, Gce, and Nabteb?
- Post Utme Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 10 Tips
- JAMB removes general cut-off marks and allows institutions to set their minimum cut-off marks
- Can I use my Parent’s NIN for WAEC/JAMB registration?
- List Of Engineering Courses In Nigeria
- Can I Write Post Utme For Two Universities?
- List of Courses Offered by Crown-Hill University
- All Social Science Courses In Nigerian Universities
- Best schools to study Engineering in Nigeria