LASU 2021/2022 admission clearance portal has been opened to students who are expected to participate in the clearance exercise.
Admitted candidates into Lagos State University in the 2021/2022 academic session are expected to participate in the online admissions clearance exercise through the use of LASU Central Admissions Clearance App (LACACA).
CHECK THIS OUT: EXAMINA HELPS YOU TO PASS YOUR WAEC EXAM
Successful candidates, at the end of the LACACA operation, shall be assigned matriculation numbers while unsuccessful candidates shall be considered to have forfeited their offer of provisional admissions.
The LACACA operation is a product of LASU Consult Limited, and as such, all the participating and admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 academic session are to pay for the consultancy service through the LASU Consult Ltd. account given below:
Account Name: LASU CONSULT
Account Number: 1400352984
HOW TO DO LASU 2021/2022 admission clearance (using LACACA)
i. Visit LASU Website
ii. Point to STUDENT Tab and click on LACACA
iii. Enter your UTME registration number and surname, click on Submit
iv. Upload the Payment Receipt of the Consultancy Fee already paid into the LASU Consult Ltd account. (Note that: both the printing of Admission Clearance Certificate AND Issuance of Matriculation Number are subject to the eventual successful confirmation of the consultancy fee from the LASU Consult Ltd).
v. Upon successful upload of the consultancy fee payment receipt, you will be re-directed to your dashboard where you will be expected to complete the following:
(a) validate your basic bio-data details
(b) verify disability status
(c) upload O’Level Results
(d) Birth Certificate
(e) UTME Results
(f) JAMB Admission Letter
(g) Upload scan Signature
(h) Submit the application by checking the “I Agree” text box and then clicking on Submit.
vi. At this stage, the Admission Clearance will be on 20% while the documents have been submitted for further scrutiny by dedicated University officials
vii. You are expected to check for the progress of the Admission Clearance as your attention may be required based on your uploaded documents
viii. Candidates with error(s) that require correction will be required to pay for correction of such error(s) on the LASU payment portal
ix. Upon attainment of 100% clearance progress and confirmation of Consultancy fee paid into LASU Consult Ltd. account, the successful candidate will be able to print LASU Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and assigned a Matriculation Number.
You may also like:
- ADSU 2021/2022 Admission List Out
- CrownHill University Post-UTME 2021: eligibility, registration & cut-off mark
- LASU 2021/2022 Admissions list – undergraduates batch 2
- Kwararafa University 2021/2022 first batch admission list
- ABSU 2021/2022 admission list out
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- Ilaro Poly Post-UTME Screening Registration For 2021/2022
- UNICAL new date for 2021 Post Utme deadline & screening exercise
- NECO GCE Result 2020 is Out – Check Here
- UNIOSUN UTME/DE final admission list 2021/2022
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post UTME / DE Form – How To Apply
- 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out Now
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- Osun State Polytechnic Iree (OSPOLY ) School Fees 2021/2022
- OSPOLY(OSUN State Poly) 2021/2022 admission list
- JAMB: Why NIN Is Compulsory for 2021 Registration
- OAU 2021/2022 admission list out
- Kogi State University 2021/2022 admission list out
- Niger State Polytechnic 2021/2022 ND Admission form
- JAMB postpones 2021 UTME mock exams, announces new date