LEARN Why NIN Is Compulsory for JAMB 2021 Registration? See the reason why UTME Candidates must use NIN to register JAMB this year.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board said the reason for making NIN compulsory was for security reasons and to stop examination malpractice, adding that the directive was from the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu.
So therefore, FG declared that no student would be allowed to register for UTME without NIN.
The use of the National Identification Number (NIN) is now a mandatory requirement for registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by candidates.
Can I register JAMB Without Sim Card?
NO, you can’t!
However, The JAMB Registrar has said that discussions were ongoing with the Minister of Communication and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Pantami, to grant a conditioned waiver to an estimated 20 percent of candidates without SIM cards.
You may also like:
- JAMB postpones 2021 UTME mock exams, announces new date
- JAMB introduces USSD code for 2021 JAMB registration
- Can I use my Parent’s NIN for WAEC/JAMB registration?
- JAMB 2022 exam dates changed – Mock and UTME exam
- JAMB 2022 UTME results released
- UNILAG cut-off marks for 2021/2022 admission
- JAMB 2022/2023 Cut-off Mark Out
- Things To Know About JAMB Mock Exam
- WAEC GCE 2021 registration started (2nd series)
- JAMB postpones 2021 registration deadline & dates for Exam & Mock by 2 weeks
- 2021 Waec GCE (2nd series) registration deadline extended
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post UTME / DE Form – How To Apply
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- 2022 Neco Registration Extended
- NECO GCE Result 2020 is Out – Check Here
- JAMB 2022/2023 Change Of Institution Out
- Jamb 2021 – Easy Solutions To Problem in Sending NIN For Profile Code Generation
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- JAMB 2022 UTME/DE registration, mock and exam dates
- JAMB changes texts for Literature-in-English & language subjects for 2022 UTME