JAMB has removed setting a general cut-off mark for institutions. Institutions are now allowed to set their individual minimum cut-off mark for admission.
According to the JAMB Registrar Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, some universities such as Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto proposed 140, University of Maiduguri proposed 150, Lagos State University(LASU) proposed 190, University of Lagos(Unilag) proposed 200, Pan Atlantic University proposed 210, Covenant University(CU) proposed 190, Bayero University Kano proposed 180.
They also exempted prison inmates, visually impaired, and foreign candidates from sitting for post UTME exercise.
You may also like:
- Can I Write Post Utme For Two Universities?
- Can WAEC Gce be used to gain admission?
- JAMB 2022/2023 Cut-off Mark Out
- JAMB 2022/2023 Change Of Institution Out
- List of Courses Offered by Crown-Hill University
- Post Utme Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 10 Tips
- Difference Between Undergraduate and Fresher Students
- FUAM Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022
- JAMB Mock Exam – What To Know About It
- All Social Science Courses In Nigerian Universities
- JAMB changes texts for Literature-in-English & language subjects for 2022 UTME
- How to Recover Lost JAMB UTME or DE ePINs with a Phone
- List Of Engineering Courses In Nigeria
- Best schools to study Engineering in Nigeria
- JAMB 2022 UTME mock exam slip printing started
- JAMB: Why NIN Is Compulsory for 2021 Registration
- List Of Courses Offered by University of Delta (UNIDEL)
- Jamb 2021 – Easy Solutions To Problem in Sending NIN For Profile Code Generation
- How to Create JAMB 2021 Profile with NIN
- The Life Changer Summary – Chapter 2