Application for Ilaro Poly Post-UTME screening and validation of credentials has started for candidates who wrote the 2021/2022 UTME/JAMB exam and chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro as their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
HOW TO APPLY
(A) ELIGIBILITY FOR Ilaro Poly Post-UTME
- Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to do a change of Institution to make The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Ilaro Poly Post-UTME
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng from Monday, 4th October 2021.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as a processing fee.
The authorized banks are:
- United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Union Bank Plc
- Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank
- Access Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
(D) Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the Bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a color passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result(s).
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their results when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip.
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get them. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply valid personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- All candidates are to provide a new result checker scratch card for each of the O/level result(s) used for the application form. The result checker card(s) should be scratched and write out the pin number and the serial number of the card on the space provided online.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES, AND NOTIFICATIONS.
You may also like:
- JAMB 2022/2023 Change Of Institution Out
- 2021 Top 50 Best Polytechnics in Nigeria
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post UTME / DE Form – How To Apply
- 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out Now
- Niger State Polytechnic 2021/2022 ND Admission form
- Federal Poly Oko 2021/2022 ND admission list out
- FUNAI Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Session is Out
- Admission form for UNICAL supplementary Post-UTME 2021/2022
- ABSU 2nd Batch Post-UTME result for 2021/2022
- DELSU Post-UTME 2021/2022 Screening Results Out
- Can I Write Post Utme For Two Universities?
- Can WAEC Gce be used to gain admission?
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- CrownHill University Post-UTME 2021: eligibility, registration & cut-off mark
- COHESKAT 2022/2023 supplementary screening list out
- OSPOLY(OSUN State Poly) 2021/2022 admission list
- Osun State Polytechnic Iree (OSPOLY ) School Fees 2021/2022
- LASU 2021/2022 Admission Clearance Portal Opened
- Post Utme Doesn’t Have To Be Hard. Read These 10 Tips