This is to inform students and aspirants that the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Screening Registration for the 2021/2022 Session is now on sale.
What is FUAM Post UTME / DE cut off for 2021/2022?
The cut-off mark is between 150 – 210. The screening fee costs ₦2,000. The deadline to apply is 5th January 2022.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored a minimum of 150 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME/Direct Entry are eligible for screening.
Step on how to apply
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/Service charge Exclusive) at fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are required to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 29th November 2021.
First, generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY (Not Remita website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal to pay your fees/charges. fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Await further announcement on the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening date.
Mrs. H.N. Nyitse.
You may also like:
- CrownHill University Post-UTME 2021: eligibility, registration & cut-off mark
- FUAM Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2021/2022
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post-UTME/DE screening dates
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- Admission form for UNICAL supplementary Post-UTME 2021/2022
- 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out Now
- Ilaro Poly Post-UTME Screening Registration For 2021/2022
- How to Buy JAMB E-PIN for 2021 Registration (UTME and Direct Entry)
- UNIOSUN UTME/DE final admission list 2021/2022
- 2021/2022 UNILAG Post-UTME exam date
- How to Buy 2022 WAEC GCE Registration PIN
- DELSU Post-UTME 2021/2022 Screening Results Out
- FUNAI Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Session is Out
- KUST 2021/2022 Post-UTME result out
- COHESKAT Admission Requirements
- Kogi State University 2021/2022 admission list out
- ABSU 2nd Batch Post-UTME result for 2021/2022
- UNICAL new date for 2021 Post Utme deadline & screening exercise
- Osun State Polytechnic Iree (OSPOLY ) School Fees 2021/2022