The post is for candidates who scored at least 130 points in their JAMB exams (excluding those seeking admission to Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Nursing, or Dentistry) and chose the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their first choice in their admission application for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The screening test will take place on January 26th and 27th, 2022.
How To Access UNICAL Portal
Registration starts on Monday, January 10th, 2022.
Please note that the portal would be closed down at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, January 23rd, 2022.
UNICAL PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
By using this option, you will have the option of purchasing the Post-UTME pin. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
After you have obtained the printout from the bank or online, follow these steps:
Go to http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
Click on login and follow the online instructions.
Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
The Post-UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
a.) Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
b.) Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
c.) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
d.) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Monday, January 24th, 2022 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
Email: [email protected]
Gabriel O. Egbe, fcai
You may also like:
- UNICAL new date for 2021 Post Utme deadline & screening exercise
- FUAM 2021/2022 Post UTME / DE Form – How To Apply
- AAUA Post-UTME/DE 2021 – eligibility, cut-off mark, and registration
- ABSU 2nd Batch Post-UTME result for 2021/2022
- Ilaro Poly Post-UTME Screening Registration For 2021/2022
- KUST 2021/2022 Post-UTME result out
- DELSU Post-UTME 2021/2022 Screening Results Out
- CrownHill University Post-UTME 2021: eligibility, registration & cut-off mark
- 2021/2022 UNILAG Post-UTME exam date
- COHESKAT 2022/2023 supplementary screening list out
- MOUAU 2021/2022 supplementary admission screening
- FUNAI Post UTME Result for 2021/2022 Session is Out
- Can I Write Post Utme For Two Universities?
- 2021/2022 LASPOTECH Post UTME Form Out Now
- Kogi State University 2021/2022 admission list out
- ABSU 2021/2022 admission list out
- UNIDEL 2021/2022 admission list out on JAMB CAPS
- JAMB introduces USSD code for 2021 JAMB registration
- ADSU 2021/2022 Admission List Out
- JAMB 2022/2023 Change Of Institution Out